PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER
NEW YORK CITY & WESTCHESTER COUNTY PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER | HELPING THOSE WHO NEED IT
Those injured at the hands of a negligent party in New York City, Westchester County and throughout New York State should strongly consider speaking with a competent New York City & Westchester County personal injury lawyer as soon as they can. Contact The Bàez Legal Group to learn more about the personal injury claims process and how we can help you get back on your feet again.
If you’ve been injured, you most likely have several medical bills to pay, and you may have missed time from work, on top of a variety of other potential damages you’ve sustained. When someone is significantly impacted by an accident that simply wasn’t their fault, they should consider hiring a knowledgeable New York City & Westchester County personal injury lawyer who can fight for the compensation you need.
OUR LEGAL SERVICES
Here at The Bàez Legal Group, we proudly handle a wide array of personal injury claims on behalf of our clients who’ve wrongfully sustained injuries as a result of the following:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents: Injuries that happen on the road are often very serious. New York City & Westchester County sees thousands of motor vehicle accidents every single year, and if you’ve been injured in one, you may be entitled to financial compensation.
- Truck Accidents: If you are injured in a trucking accident, you should contact our firm immediately to help you. Our firm has significant experience handling all trucking accidents, including those involving tractor-trailers and delivery drivers.
- Slip and Fall Accidents: Slip and falls can happen when property owners fail to ensure their premises are safe. Slip and fall accidents can occur just about anywhere, and at any time.
- Construction Accidents: Though construction sites are regulated by OSHA, they still present a serious risk of injury, and when OSHA laws are violated, supervisors are negligent, or safe practice is otherwise ignored, accidents can happen as a result.
- Defective Products: In most cases, a defective product is simply a waste of money. While this is frustrating, it’s usually not the end of the world. Unfortunately, at times, a product defect can result in a person sustaining a very serious injury. If you were hurt because of a defective product, you should connect with a New York City & Westchester County personal injury attorney at our firm right away.
- Work Injuries: Unsafe property conditions, defective work tools, and more can all cause injuries to happen on the job. If you’ve been hurt on the job, you need an attorney who understands the ins and outs of both workers’ compensation and third-party claims.
- Medical Malpractice: In many ways, we trust medical professionals with our lives. Unfortunately, many medical professionals are guilty of breaching the standard of care and harming their patients as a result. This is unacceptable.
- Wrongful Death: In a case where an accident leads to the death of a loved one, our firm is here to provide you with the straightforward, compassionate, and effective legal assistance you need. We will handle the legal aspect of the case while you focus on what matters most–healing.
AUTO ACCIDENTS WE HANDLE
An auto accident of any kind can have lasting impacts on a person. Unfortunately, these accidents are far from uncommon here in New York State. If you were hurt in any of the following auto accidents due to no fault of your own, you can depend on a New York City & Westchester County personal injury attorney right here at our firm to fight for you.
- Bus Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Uber Accidents
SLIP AND FALL ACCIDENTS WE HANDLE
Have you sustained an injury on someone else’s property because of their failure to keep their property safe? If yes, you may have a valid premises liability claim against the negligent property owner. Our firm handles the following types of slip and fall accidents:
- Stairway Accidents
- Apartment Accidents
- Defective Elevators
- Restaurant Accidents
- Sidewalk Accidents
- Grocery Store Accidents
DO YOU HAVE A PERSONAL INJURY CLAIM?
To have a valid personal injury claim, you and your New York City & Westchester County personal injury attorney will have to collect and present sufficient evidence to prove that you were injured as a direct result of another party’s negligence. Some of the types of evidence our firm can use to prove your personal injury claim include:
- Surveillance footage of your accident
- Pictures of property damage caused by your accident
- Pictures of injuries caused by your accident
- Witness statements corroborating your claim
- Medical documents regarding the facts surrounding your injury
- Medical bills detailing the financial ramifications of your accident
STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS FOR PERSONAL INJURY CLAIMS IN NYS
In New York State, the statute of limitations for most personal injury claims is three years, which means that wrongfully injured parties will only have three years from the date of their accident to take legal action against the liable party. Unfortunately, many people will often wait to sue to see if their injury heals on their own, as they understandably do not want to get caught up in a lengthy legal process if they do not have to. However, this is seldom a good idea, for if you miss the statute of limitations, you will most likely permanently lose your right to sue.
CONTACT AN NYC & WESTCHESTER COUNTY PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY
If you’ve been injured and need a legal advocate who will fight for your right to heal, you’ve come to the right place. Our legal team proudly serves clients in New York City & Westchester County and throughout New York State, including in New York City, White Plains, Yonkers, Mount Vernon, New Rochelle, Port Chester, and Mount Pleasant. Contact The Bàez Legal Group today to schedule your free initial consultation with our experienced legal team.
“Jose is one of the most compassionate, trustworthy and brilliant lawyers in NYC! He really cares about your well-being and goes above and beyond to make sure you're well represented. He is always available and responsive whenever you need him. I've recommended him to close friends who were absolutely thrilled to work with him!”
- Seda B.
José Báez is an excellent Attorney. He helped me through one of the toughest times in my life. He gave me support and was very professional and of high quality. José was always accessible and always returns my calls without delay. I just can’t say enough about José Báez. Anybody who’s been injured in a truck accident, or any other accident should definitely hire José Báez. I strongly recommend Mr. Báez.
- Elizabeth S.
Not only have I had the pleasure of working alongside Jose, but I’ve also been on the receiving end of his handling of the transference of my father’s estate. Jose and the Baez Legal Group demonstrated a kind of versatility, accountability, and dedication rarely seen outside of large international law firms. He handles a wide variety of cases with seeming ease, often surprising both his clients and I with the scope of his knowledge of different legal disciplines. Jose is not one of the myriads of lawyers that always seem too busy to allocate the proper amount of care and time to their clients; in fact, he was often in the habit of reaching out first, even if just to see how we’re doing. Should you wish to receive an unprecedented amount of excellence in the handling of your case, the Baez Legal Group should be your first and only resort.
- Kenny S.
Mr. Báez is one of the most compassionate trustworthy, smartest, and respectful human beings I have ever met. He is truly one of the best lawyers in all of New York. He and his legal group are extremely knowledgeable in all aspects of the law. I thank him for helping my family and recommend him without reservations.
- William V.
Mr. Baez has always been who my family and I turn to for legal advice, as his experience and expertise has lent a hand time and time again in reviewing and assessing an array of medical malpractice, corporate and estate matters. He is extremely knowledgeable in all aspects of the law, and I highly recommend him.
- Sabrina S.
Jose Baez was the angel I desperately needed. Mr. Baez made me feel secure and walked with me through every step of my legal battle. He showed compassion and understanding, on top of being knowledgeable. Jose was efficient and effective in achieving the desired results. Words cannot describe the gratitude I feel for Mr. Baez and all his help in dealing with a difficult matter. I rest assured knowing that I can count on him at any time. I am forever indebted to Mr. Baez and his team.
- Diana G.
Jose stuck with me in a very difficult case that many other lawyers would not even take on. It was a three-year battle and luckily with Jose’s help I was not charged criminally. Jose pays very close attention to details and his responses to the opposing side were thorough and full of substance.
- Alex B.
It is an immense privilege to know Jose Baez for several years now. He's an amazing Lawyer, brilliant, respectful, trustworthy, reliable...so much to say about him. To sum it up I highly recommend him, I am grateful for the assistance he gave my daughter, we are forever thankful.
- Reggie I.
I can only say great things about Jose Baez! He has advised me and helped my cases and has proven to be the go-to guy to save the day. I am truly grateful I met him.